Interested in writing for us?
At Founder360°, we are building the largest media company in Africa with focus on entrepreneurship, innovation, startups, and technology in Africa and we are constantly looking for fresh unique and original content on African innovation landscape. Stories that would not only inspire but provide innovative perspectives in solving Africa’s pressing problems.
Writing and developing content is one way to build credibility for your business, brand or become a subject matter expert in your industry. And one way is to write and develop content for publications that people trust and read and Founder360° has been trusted by close to 100,000 readers in Africa since its launch in August 2017.
Before you share with us your article, we would like you to understand our guidelines on what it takes to have your insights published on our platform.
- Unique and original insights – Should not have appeared in another digital or print publication.
- Articles should not have promotional content; where a person or business is mentioned, you should declare any business or personal relationship that exists.
- If your article involves interviewing a well-known personality, kindly reach us before you do.
- We will not accept press releases, product reviews or events promotions as articles submissions, for such, check our About Us for the relevant contact lines.
- All content should have a clear and trusted attribution of any images, videos and data used.
- All submitted articles should not be less than 600 words and not more than 1300 words. The style of writing should be Time New Roman, Font Size – 12, and single line spacing.
- Articles should be written and submitted in English. Make it clear and easy to understand with less use of jargons.
- Once published on Founder360°, the article will not be allowed to be reposted in another medium.
How to Submit
- All articles should be sent in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Contributor – Your Name” as the subject.
- Images for use in the article should be in HD landscape format, appropriately named and attached in the same email.
- Indicate in the article using a placeholder [Image Name] where you would want an image to be placed when publishing the article.
- Include a short author bio and link to your social media page (Facebook and/or Twitter) and/or blog/website and your headshot photo.
Important to Note
- Founder360° reserves the right to accept or reject any submissions that do not adhere to the above guidelines.
- Founder360° also reserves the right re-edit the article or image as per our discretion.
- Founder360° will require you to be online and share the article on your social media following.
- Founder360° will not take any liability for any judgment or opinion made by the reader.
- You accept the terms and conditions in relation to each and every single contribution within your submission, including but not limited to text, or photos sent to us.
Ready and still interested in becoming part of the Founder360° contributors, go ahead and send your submission to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.